Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Cayman Owner
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of the nor'easters know, I drive an 08 cayman s, and my brother drive a 10 boxster. Well, my wife has hopped on The "Porsche" chain by insisting on a 2010 heaven blue metallic beetle coupe! The reason I mention this on here is that the beetle is the inspiration for Porsche. But also, the engineering in such an affordable car was very surprising. Heated seats, standard, iPod adapter, standard, stereo has 6 speaker, probably compares to the premium sound (non-Bose) in quality standard. The seating for 4 large adult is actually comfortable. The ride quality still feels a bit sporty and steering feel does feel the road to a limited capacity. To my own amazement, I like her beetle more than I thought and really do see why it has been on market for 11 years. My wife is extremely happy and considers it the baby Porsche in our family (1 cayenne, 1 boxster, 1 Cayman s, and now 1 beetle).
:cheers:

·
Registered
86 Posts
I deff second that, owning the boxster in the family; I was going with an opinion thinking this car is gonna be some "okay" car but to my surprise; I'm actually writing this post on my iPhone in the back of her beetle! It's very comfortable and great engineering for the price! Would recommend this car to friends and family as a great first car... =)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts