Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just rcvd my Remus race exhaust from CampioniShop today - on the lift and 1.5 hrs later the rattle trap Miltek is history(The Miltek baffles came loose and Stratmosphere and Miltek basically refused to replace their **** exhaust without me jumping thru hoops and $'s to maybe get the issue resolved ).The Remus is lighter and flows better.It rips under hard acceleration but is quiet at hwy cruise. Kudos:cheers: to Matt for fast del and accurate representation of this product. :thanks:

·
Banned
3,494 Posts
DesertCaymanS

Remus Exhaust +Championishop = Perfection
welcome to the Remus Club :)
Home to the best sound on earth

·
Registered
502 Posts
Just rcvd my Remus race exhaust from CampioniShop today - on the lift and 1.5 hrs later the rattle trap Miltek is history(The Miltek baffles came loose and Stratmosphere and Miltek basically refused to replace their **** exhaust without me jumping thru hoops and $'s to maybe get the issue resolved ).The Remus is lighter and flows better.It rips under hard acceleration but is quiet at hwy cruise. Kudos:cheers: to Matt for fast del and accurate representation of this product. :thanks:
How long did it take from order to your doorstep?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Matt is correct re the dates.For anyone considering doing bizz with him he called me immediately about the delay - thats real customer service - total contrast with how Stratmosphere and Miltek treated me after buying exhaust and downpipes from them for years!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts