Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added a new Panamera 4 hybrid turismo. I'm hoping this site will be a good DIY source once off warranty. A 4hr drive to dealership makes services a pain.
I am Loving this thing So far.. Powerful, fast, nice interior and getting 42 mpg highway and it can often do 99% all electric around town doing 27-31 miles. Not quite the Cayman S in the handling dept but Quicker and not far off for a big car it's really good for a touring car.

Attachments

·
Registered
897 Posts
I added a new Panamera 4 hybrid turismo. I'm hoping this site will be a good DIY source once off warranty. A 4hr drive to dealership makes services a pain.
I am Loving this thing So far.. Powerful, fast, nice interior and getting 42 mpg highway and it can often do 99% all electric around town doing 27-31 miles. Not quite the Cayman S in the handling dept but Quicker and not far off for a big car it's really good for a touring car.
Congrats, personally I love the Sport Turismo and theres a,few out there that are CPO at great prices.

I have a Macan S that i love as a daily driver but if I a nice CPO ST comes along I’d be tempted to upgrade.

I drove an ST at a Porsche track experience and found it to fast, comfortable and classy plus the grip was incredible for such a heavy car. I got 1.24 G’s out of it an a rainy wet day on the Auto X portion of the event.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts