Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking around the forum for a while and learning a lot, this was my first purchase so thanks everyone for sharing your knowledge and experiences!
I took delivery of my Boxster GTS in March after 6 months of waiting. Finally work is getting less crazy, and weather has been beautiful lately so I get to do some driving and taking pictures.

Here is the configuration: Boxster GTS, carmine red, 20" Carrera S Design Wheels painted in black, black top,black interior, PDK, Convenience Package, ParkAssist (Front and Rear), Deletion of GTS Model Designation on Side Doors, Deletion of Model Designation,Sport Seats Plus (2-way),Smoking Package,SportDesign Steering Wheel in Leather. Xpel covers full front, door cup, and door edge, and opti-coat is applied to the entire exterior.
I was debating about PCM and the GTS interior package. Nav, music streaming, deviated stitching and carbon fiber is nice and all but
at end it was hard to justify paying 8k for these.

These pictures were taken when I was visiting my
colleague for his birthday party on the weekend. He has a Cayman GTS so it's fun to see them side by side. :)

DSC_0038.jpg DSC_0036.jpg DSC_0032.jpg View attachment DSC_0082.jpg DSC_0027.jpg

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
She's beautiful!! Congrats!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congrats on a great car and hello from a fellow Washingtonian. I became a Porsche owner at the end of March as well.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I drove a Carmine Red BGTS last weekend -- all I can say is -- congrats on your new sex toy!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Beautiful! Good to see another 981 in WA. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Nice. I'm heading down to Griots in Tacoma this Saturday for a re-fill. PM me if you want to join in on the fun. June is Porsche Month at Griot's and I'm sure they will have some amazing cars on display.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats to another new owner (got mine in April)!
beautiful car...

·
Registered
966 Posts
Nice! Just in time for the Pacific NW summer, too!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nice. I'm heading down to Griots in Tacoma this Saturday for a re-fill. PM me if you want to join in on the fun. June is Porsche Month at Griot's and I'm sure they will have some amazing cars on display.
Im going to have to check that place out one of these days

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Im going to have to check that place out one of these days
It's a lot of fun. And very addictive. Don't say I didn't warn you. :)

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Congrats! And welcome to the swamp, she's beautiful!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Congratulations! I myself too got a lot of help here. Enjoy your ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
6,504 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Damn, that's purdy....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone! I'm glad you guys are enjoying the pictures! :)

Thank you jtucker! That sounds fun, but the weekend has already been claimed by girlfriend lol. Maybe on some other weekends! :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts