Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good afternoon,

I am looking at new wheels by Victor equipment Innsbruck 18 inches for a boxster 2010.The dimension is 10 X18 ET 50, and i don t know if it will stick out of the fender???
I have another option with the Zehn which is 9,5X18 ET 49

what do you think?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Would go with OZ Formula, they look ace. 19 inch in plug and play, so 18 will work easily. Or HRE, but their price tag is mind blowing...

Back to your a Victor Insbruck rims. Offset 50 on a 10 inch rim for the rear is more aggressive than most (standard is 40 for most), but I know guys running 15mm spacers on ET 40 and this is a tight fit with street tires (19 inch set up). Some DOT legal competition / track / semi tires like the Michelin Cup 2 won't fit with spacers, but would think that ET 50 will be just fine.

What will you install on the front?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank for your comment.On the front i will have the same wheel 18X8 which is the same as the standard rims, so it should be fine.

i mad a quick calculation and it seems the flange will be be 7 mm outboard versus what i have today.I will call Victor E.

Thanks for the others brands, i will have a look as well.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I went with OZ Allegherita in OEM size/offset for my 2010 Boxster S and am really happy with them; lightweight and good looking. Nice synergy with the charcoal powercoat- the color hides the brake dust, and the brake dust hides the scratches :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts