Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Sweet upgrade, those look fantastic on the car. I've not seen these wheels before. Congrats.

Reactions: Cornholio

·
Registered
68 Posts
Those look amazing! I was considering going with similar aftermarket for roughly the same price as 20" Carrera S in platinum satin but decided to just go with stock. Those suit the car very well though!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I hadn't seen them either but found a pic on Google on my quest to find wheels. There aren't a lot of options out there for the Cayman/Boxster due to the offset and bolt pattern. Love the contrast of the "carbon graphite" wheels and the silver car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those look amazing! I was considering going with similar aftermarket for roughly the same price as 20" Carrera S in platinum satin but decided to just go with stock. Those suit the car very well though!
I was also considering the Carrera S wheels in grey too. They look very similar to this design.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.