Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to do a search, but can't seem to find an answer to this exact question..

If I purchase the softtronic flash software, is this something that I can sell if I sell my cayman? If I sell my 08 cayman, and say purchase a 10, or 11 is there a easy/cheap upgrade from softtronic to work with my new car?

I guess if I spend the $895, is there anyway to re-coupe that if I sell my current 08 cayman in the future.

Thanks!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Check out this link.

http://www.planet-9.com/news-items/37627-2009-softronic-winter-special.html

Transfers and Upgradeability. If you sell/trade your Porsche for another of the same model, we'll provide a new Softronic flash for your new car for only $100. Upgrade to a Porsche model that requires a more expensive flash and simply pay us the the difference. Compare this with any other software package available and you'll find the they become worthless if you sell or upgrade your car. Buying a Softronic software package is like putting money in the bank.
Q. Can I sell or transfer my Softronic package to another Porsche owner?
A. No. Our Update/Upgrade/Transfer policy pertains ONLY to the original purchaser. Our software packages are vehicle specific. The only way you can sell your Softronic package to another owner is if you sell them your entire car.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks!!

"Transfers and Upgradeability. If you sell/trade your Porsche for another of the same model, we'll provide a new Softronic flash for your new car for only $100. Upgrade to a Porsche model that requires a more expensive flash and simply pay us the the difference. Compare this with any other software package available and you'll find the they become worthless if you sell or upgrade your car. Buying a Softronic software package is like putting money in the bank.""

good deal, I like that a lot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts