Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening everyone. I'm a new member to the forum and 1st time Porsche owner. I picked up the car the end of April and so far I am loving it. There's been a couple of interior trim issues (drivers door pull handle chipped and scratches on the aluminium cross beam between oil and coolant fill points) and also a paint fault (grit under the paint) These are being sorted, but has anyone else had any similar quality issues?

Car details:

Cayman 2.0 PDK
Carrera White Metallic
20" Carrera Sport alloys
Folding mirrors
Front/rear parking sensors
Deletion of model designation
Bose
Connect
Heated seats
GT Heated multifunction steering wheel
Aftermarket window tint

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Gorgeous! Good luck. My car is on a ship pulling into Halifax tomorrow, then RI Thursday.... Hope to have it by May 20th! I'll make sure to check mine closely for issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like the issues were from the factory and didn't get picked up by anyone. Think we just got caught up in the moment of the handover and only noticed them after a couple of days. Here's hoping it all goes smoothly from here

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gorgeous! Good luck. My car is on a ship pulling into Halifax tomorrow, then RI Thursday.... Hope to have it by May 20th! I'll make sure to check mine closely for issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers Petey G!! Hope it all goes well with yours, it'll soon be in your driveway. What spec did you opt for?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey YamYam, great looking car you have there. Congratulations on the new arrival. Hope the paint gets sorted ok ����

·
Registered
2 Posts
Very nice looking car. I have the same white base cayman with red full leather interiors waiting to be shipped in the late july .Yesterday my porsche dealer made me test drive with base 718 cayman sport exhaust & S/C the sound was way much better then I expected because I read a lot of negative comments about the sound but it was nice indeed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.