Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just acquired my first Porsche - 06 Cayman S - Artic Silver w/ Black Int.
CPO, 19" Carrera Classic Wheels, Nav, Adaptive Sport Seats, Bose, Sport Chrono +, Preferred w/Tip. What a blast to drive! Will post pics soon.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome! :cheers: 987f

·
Premium Member
1,008 Posts
Hello,

Just acquired my first Porsche - 06 Cayman S - Artic Silver w/ Black Int.
CPO, 19" Carrera Classic Wheels, Nav, Adaptive Sport Seats, Bose, Sport Chrono +, Preferred w/Tip. What a blast to drive! Will post pics soon.
Congratulations and welcome! :banana:

Watch out for the mod squad!

·
Registered
47 Posts
It seems like only last week I was in your shoes....come to think of it, it was last week!

Congrats and start practicing you list of excuses to take the car out.

·
Premium Member
1,008 Posts
It seems like only last week I was in your shoes....come to think of it, it was last week!

Congrats and start practicing you list of excuses to take the car out.
I mentioned this excuse a long time ago, so it bears repeating. "Why you going out honey?"

-To get a six pack of beer. One can at a time. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guys,

thanks for the welcome - and yes - i have been going on joy rides - up Angeles Crest every chance i get.

·
Registered
63 Posts
SAME HERE!

i got my 2008 Cayman S last monday and have been driving it in a 10mpg fashion ever since!

it's great, i don't regret buying it for a second.

ninja

·
Registered
317 Posts
SAME HERE!

i got my 2008 Cayman S last monday and have been driving it in a 10mpg fashion ever since! ninja
Glad to see I am not the only one that drives in the 45 mph zone in first gear :hilarious:

You sir, have a lead foot. Good for you.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Gratz guys. Trying to join ya as a first timer but car's not due for months. Just HAD to have it built my way. But itS coming...eventually.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts