Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told last week that my car would be on a boat leaving March 10.
My salesman is traveling and unreachable at the moment. Anybody know which boat this is? Not quite sure if this departure is from Hanko (Finland) or Bremerhaven. The Aurora (car carrier that makes the run to Rostock DB) is sitting at Hanko but hasn't left yet. Lots of departures from Bremerhaven but not finding RoRo bound for Baltimore. Anyone know anything more? I know there are others on here with completed cars due to ship. Really want to find my what boat my car is on so I can pass the time tracking it.:cheers:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I was told last week that my car would be on a boat leaving March 10.
My salesman is traveling and unreachable at the moment. Anybody know which boat this is? Not quite sure if this departure is from Hanko (Finland) or Bremerhaven. The Aurora (car carrier that makes the run to Rostock DB) is sitting at Hanko but hasn't left yet. Lots of departures from Bremerhaven but not finding RoRo bound for Baltimore. Anyone know anything more? I know there are others on here with completed cars due to ship. Really want to find my what boat my car is on so I can pass the time tracking it.:cheers:
I remember when we ordered our BMW 335i about a year ago there was a way to track the ship from Bremerhaven. You might do some Googling and turn up something--maybe on the BMW forums as they tend to be larger. I know while I was waiting I was able to see where the ship was located on any given day at sea. Here is a link that might be helpful: http://forums.5series.net/topic/2115-how-can-i-check-the-status-of-my-cars-production/page__st__15

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.