Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Itching for a more aggressive note, I read that the NHP Y-pipe I installed might actually be contributing to a more "refined" sound compared to the stock OEM T-pipe. So I decided to swap it out last week. Shot both clips when the engine was warm. Sounds pretty much the same to me although on the video I do hear one extra pop with the T-pipe. Couldn't tell a difference while driving.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Itching for a more aggressive note, I read that the NHP Y-pipe I installed might actually be contributing to a more "refined" sound compared to the stock OEM T-pipe. So I decided to swap it out last week. Shot both clips when the engine was warm. Sounds pretty much the same to me although on the video I do hear one extra pop with the T-pipe. Couldn't tell a difference while driving.

Yup, sounds more or less the same to me on my (crappy) PC speakers. Could be wrong but I think the tips are a placebo more than anything else....thanks for posting a clip!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Slide the middle mufflers link to the right 4mm and enjoy the sound (the upper link)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts