Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Looks like fun, I just put it on my calendar.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I got to tell you that I have checked out Cars & Coffee in Jersey and it is held in the middle of nowhere in a small industrial park, west of Freehold not far from the NJTP.

Its like the anti Cars & Coffee.

There is Zero appeal for the location it is held at.

There are just so many better places it could be in Jersey where it would get more cars, more traffic, and more people coming to check it out, if it was held in a more densely populated easy to get to urban/city area.

I spend most summers in Jersey and keep two of my vehicles there. Im sorry to say, but unfortunatly C&C Jersey is hardly worth the effort.

DriverXXX7

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got to tell you that I have checked out Cars & Coffee in Jersey and it is held in the middle of nowhere in a small industrial park, west of Freehold not far from the NJTP.

Its like the anti Cars & Coffee.

There is Zero appeal for the location it is held at.

There are just so many better places it could be in Jersey where it would get more cars, more traffic, and more people coming to check it out, if it was held in a more densely populated easy to get to urban/city area.

I spend most summers in Jersey and keep two of my vehicles there. Im sorry to say, but unfortunatly C&C Jersey is hardly worth the effort.

DriverXXX7
I dont know the area that well as I live in North Jersey but I do get your point. Its not at the top of my list of places to go but if i got nothing better to do Ill be there. It be nice to get some P cars over there.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I live in Morris County and have been to the North Jersey/Bergen events a few times. I have to say that they get some very nice cars at there events. Usually 50-100 cars with at least 20 very interesting cars. They hosted one event on a Sunday at a Maserati dealer and the number of high quality exotics was impressive. Food, music, etc… it was a good time.

I find the New Canaan, CT events to be my favorite in the area. There also is a car show in Scarsdale, NY in the early Fall that was a 10.

There is a guy that runs one in north Jersey (Bergen county) I haven't made it to one yet, I always seem to be busy on those days.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/carsandcoffeeNJ/

·
Registered
583 Posts
I went to a couple cars and caffe events last year. Seemed like a good crowd.

They do weekend events but also a weeknight in Paramus.

Cars and Caffe

·
Registered
108 Posts
I live in Morris County and have been to the North Jersey/Bergen events a few times. I have to say that they get some very nice cars at there events. Usually 50-100 cars with at least 20 very interesting cars. They hosted one event on a Sunday at a Maserati dealer and the number of high quality exotics was impressive. Food, music, etc… it was a good time.

I find the New Canaan, CT events to be my favorite in the area. There also is a car show in Scarsdale, NY in the early Fall that was a 10.
Where about in Morris? I'm in Kinnelon.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Anyone going to Cars and Caffe on 3/22?
With the weather we're having I'm not sure i will have the road salt washed off by March 22...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Lol, I think that average is pretty much every meeting .

mid 40's here also. dark hair, pointy goatee...can't miss me.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I will look for you if I make it. I am 6'2" 235. I am pretty sure I was the only guy wearing a baseball cap at last month's meeting. Who is the speaker tomorrow, if you happen to know. The last time I looked on the PCA website, it did not have much info.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts