1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of the Nor'easters will be meeting at the I-78 rest area here:

Unknown road - Google Maps

Coordinates: 40.644, -74.618

We'll be here on Sunday morning between 9AM and 10AM to begin our road trip down to the Dragon in North Carolina. Come on out to send us off or join us for a drive as we head west on I-78 in a caravan.

I'm sure we'll be pulling off for a bathroom break well before the PA border... :hilarious:

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ben! I think the Dragon roads will resemble an AutoX course vs. a nice wide Watkins Glen.

Don't pickup any blue pinstrips on that grey Cayman S! :hilarious:

·
Registered
446 Posts
pete... I'm hoping your going to shoot some in car video of you guys on the Dragon and the other surrounding roads, I know Gonzo said he plans taking video, wishing you and everyone else going a safe and enjoyable trip ! have fun and enjoy the drive ! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks V Man, wish you were joining us!

My video is going to look like junk compared to some of the track cams the other guys have, but I'll try! Of course we'll have plenty of still photos!

I'll start a new thread documenting our trip and I've created an album where we can all put our photos into.

Tail of the Dragon 2010 - Photo Gallery

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
It does HD, but that will eat up more memory. I only have two 8GB cards. That is good for about 1.5 hours at the best HD resolution (1080i). I was planning on using a slightly lower HD resolution (720p) so I could get about 2.75 hours on the card. Of course, shooting SD (480p) would give me about 4 hours of recording time. 16GB cards are still very pricey.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.