Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went by Newton Motorsports, the place where I purchased my Cayman, and noticed the "under new ownership" sign. I noticed there weren't any Porsches on the lot so when I got home I gave them a call and was informed they dropped Porsche. They are now just VW and Audi.
I guess it's just a sign of the times?

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
He's already repainted his own bumper, he don't need no stinkin' service!

I'd say give Paul Miller a shot. Jack Daniels is an unknown, but they may charge $$$ to recoup on that palace of a showroom!

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Ive been watching their website for the last 6 months in my daily scan of CT, NJ and NY dealers and have noticed they have had nearly no cars in inventory for a while.

I've read some good things about Jack Daniels and Town Motors in Englewood is a Premiere Dealer.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I was at Knopf in Allentown PA for DE tech the other day, there was not 1 new Porsche there. 1/2 dozen used of various models. Now if you want a Mercedes - Benz that is a different story I bet they had 200 new ones...

I purchased my CS from Jack Daniels...have not had any service yet, most likely won't drive that distance for service...

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
I know new car allocations have been cut way back by Porsche, but when a dealer doesn't have a single new car on the lot, it doesn't bode well for them.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Phil,

Sad to hear about Knopf, thats where i bought my baby two years ago. When i went to pick her up they had not less than 15 new porsches in their showroom and 2 brand new GT3rs' that had been ordered by a couple of customers...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.