Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 2 set available on blow out

Non pasm bilstein B16 kits for 981 for $2615 .00 this week only

april 6 to April 15 , 2015 first come first serve...

$150.00 lower 48 shipping..

call in special only.. not in website.

Lemon

·
Registered
38 Posts
Pardon the possibly silly question but how do these compare to the X73 sport suspension? I'm just curious since the Cayman GTS does so well out of the box that I don't want to make any changes that would actually make it worse.

Any data? Lap times?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you can corner balance with this set.. you can change the stiffenes of the set depending on the track conditions.. your x73 has a welded perch... your stuck with porsche mode.. thats it...

Lemon

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Do they lower it the same 20mm as the X73 in the CS and CGTS? Do u know how much adjustment there is in the spring perches? The coils appear to be progressive rate. Is that the case? If I opt for a 3.8L transplant, I need to change my suspension, and these seem like one of the few good options, but I need to know more. ..

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Due to all the inquiries we've gotten, we're extending this sale for another week!

Not only do we have the Bilstein PSS10 suspension kits for vehicles not equipped with PASM, we also have the Bilstein DampTronic suspension kits for those of you that do have PASM (please call for pricing). Both in stock and ready to ship!

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do they lower it the same 20mm as the X73 in the CS and CGTS? Do u know how much adjustment there is in the spring perches? The coils appear to be progressive rate. Is that the case? If I opt for a 3.8L transplant, I need to change my suspension, and these seem like one of the few good options, but I need to know more. ..
they do lower 20mm as the x73 and even lower if need be. There are about 3 inches of play on the perches.. i have the pasm version on our car.. i love the ride.. not harsh at all..

Lemon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts