Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
130 Posts
No, it shouldn't... You have a leak. Hopefully RAUDI will chime in. He's the air suspension master.

Reactions: Boristhespyder

· Registered
70 Posts
Well, I don't know if I'm the master but I've had my share of dealing with this suspension.

You're suspension should not move at night. If it does you have a leak.

Wait till it gets worse so you don't misdiagnose what shock it is.

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Left side rear. Every night it goes down on that side. As soon as I unlock the car...the pump runs and corrects it.
So my buddy is trying to order the bag, hook up the nitrogen filling etc and the worn out compressor piston etc.
Will post up pictures when he starts to fix it.

· Administrator
2,222 Posts
Left side rear. Every night it goes down on that side. As soon as I unlock the car...the pump runs and corrects it.
So my buddy is trying to order the bag, hook up the nitrogen filling etc and the worn out compressor piston etc.
Will post up pictures when he starts to fix it.
Looking forward to the pics and a report on progress.

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My friend will be working on it this weekend. He also ordered a compressor rebuild kit. The compressor was also worn out. Hes also making a connector and arranging a nitrogen tank.

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How is the cayenne running now? Ride quality?
Hi Raudi...the car is running well. Though I drive it slammed down I do lift it up ever so often to feel good that the suspension actually works. The compressor doesnt come on now every few minutes like in the past.
Loving the car.
Ride quality honestly is more or less the same.

· Administrator
2,222 Posts
What does "slammed down" consist of? And no photos?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts