Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,402 Posts
We have enabled a feature on the board so that you can join various groups. One of these groups is the Nor'Easter group.

Once you join this group, the coordinators (Nick & I) will be able to contact all the members in the group for future events. Of course we'll still post all the details on the forum, but this will give us another way to contact our active members.

Here are the simple instructions:

NEW WAY AS OF FEB 2014

1. Click Settings at the top of the page
2. Click on Permission Groups in column on the left
3. Click on the group you want to join, in this case Northeast Group

http://www.planet-9.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups is the direct link!

OLD WAY

User CP > Networking > Group Memberships > Join NorthEast Group

1. click User CP (far left of blue navigation bar)
2. once in your user Control Panel, look for Networking then click on Group Memberships.
3. join Northeast Group

After joining, you can change the decription under your username from "Cayman Chatter, Cubster, doner, etc" to
Northeast Member Then you can look real cool when posting in other forum sections. :)

Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great job everyone, as of today, March 5, we have 22 members in our Zone 1 group.

And according to the visit reports, everyone in the group hits this site at least once a day.

So we have 22 actively addicted members too!

Daylight Savings will begin this Sunday, so Spring is just around the corner.

I want everyone to mark down Saturday April 26 on their calendar. That is the day of the PCA Club Race in Lime Rock Park and will be our first chance to hold a Cayman Club meet & greet event.

·
Super Moderator
2,675 Posts
Great job everyone, as of today, March 5, we have 22 members in our Zone 1 group.

And according to the visit reports, everyone in the group hits this site at least once a day.

So we have 22 actively addicted members too!

Daylight Savings will begin this Sunday, so Spring is just around the corner.

I want everyone to mark down Saturday April 26 on their calendar. That is the day of the PCA Club Race in Lime Rock Park and will be our first chance to hold a Cayman Club meet & greet event.
But Pete didn't you tell them you do not look like the guy in the poster :)

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
I'd love to go but I'll be coming back from VIR w PCC ACNA : (

·
Registered
557 Posts
I'd like to suggest the ALMS race at Lime Rock in July. Sign up for the Porsche Coral. I'll be at both events but working the first. The ALMS race looks to be even better this year with more competition. Last year I was sitting inside of turn 9 with only a few laps to go and watched the two lead Ferrari's tangle to let the Flying Lizard GT2 Porsche by to win their class. Penske also won to beat the Acura's and the Audi's. It was a very full filling day, if I must say so myself.:D

·
Super Moderator
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree, the ALMS event at Lime Rock is something not to be missed by anyone in our Zone. Unfortunately for me I won't be able to make the Saturday race day thanks to an overlap with my annual corporate getaway in Montauk, LI.

I do plan to head up on Friday to watch the practice then drive from there to the end of Long Island. I may have to take a nap somewhere in Queens!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just join the group! :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Long time lurker, only post a couple times, but yes I'll be @ ALMS, it's a blast. I'm out here in Stamford CT, and looking forward to meeting other members over the next couple months.

d

·
Super Moderator
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome dojo!

Don't forget to sign up for the Zone 1 group. Instructions are on the first post of the thread.

·
Super Moderator
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump

I know there are more lurkers on here, so please sign up for Zone 1 membership! The website has changed a bit recently and my signup instructions were wrong, but I've fixed the first post.

·
Super Moderator
2,675 Posts
150 Members

:banana:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts