61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
No Longer a Porsche Virgin...
57 Posts
Please hook me up!

·
Registered
3 Posts
new member here! wife and i just picked up a '12 991, and are looking for upcoming events, and are looking forward to meeting fellow enthusiasts! i think i joined this northeast group, bu ti'm not sure... the profile settings page is a bit confusing.

also, we will be cruising down to greenwich concourse this sunday, if anyone is in the area and would like to roll down together that would be fun :) we are located in norwalk, ct, close to 95 and the merrit.

cheers!

-bryan

·
Super Moderator
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #68 (Edited)
Looks like the group membership item is not in my networking usercp panel?

Do I need more posts or something?
Sorry dud, this membership feature was removed a while ago. Let me unstick this thread. Keep an eye in this section for local event announcements.

WHOOPS, ignore the above, wrong info!***********

·
Administrator
34,448 Posts
Sorry dud, this membership feature was removed a while ago. Let me unstick this thread. Keep an eye in this section for local event announcements.

Pete,
What are you talking about? The groups still exist for regions and he can still sign up, see:

http://www.planet-9.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

You can sign up there in your profile for any of the regional groups, and a regional moderator should approve any requests. Have you not been approving requests Pete??? :)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Pete,
What are you talking about? The groups still exist for regions and he can still sign up, see:

http://www.planet-9.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

You can sign up there in your profile for any of the regional groups, and a regional moderator should approve any requests. Have you not been approving requests Pete??? :)
Got it now. But it seems unreachable from the profile. The profile only has assorted groups but not the regional ones.

·
Administrator
34,448 Posts
Got it now. But it seems unreachable from the profile. The profile only has assorted groups but not the regional ones.
It is reachable from the profile you have to scroll down and on the left had side there are links to groups, click on that link and it takes you to that same page.

Now that people have clicked on it and joined I will have to see if Pete is required to approve those requests still and whether or not he's done it. :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
I'm only on Planet-9 on the Tapatalk app and I can't from here. I can't log in via a computer at all. If a mod could put me in this group it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Sent from my StarTrek communicator using Tapatalk

61 - 79 of 79 Posts