1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Sexy, and love the color

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
LOL. A post titled "Nothing new here" has 240+ reads and counting. Interesting reverse psyhcology.

Nice color, greats seats BTW.

Reactions: bayranger

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Very nice Cayman S Sport :)

I wish I could get a hold of those wheels. I just have the original sport design wheels (pain to wash!).

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice Cayman S Sport :)

I wish I could get a hold of those wheels. I just have the original sport design wheels (pain to wash!).
Yeah, those wheels are easy to keep clean. Gotta love that. I think the only wheels I'd trade them for would be the Spyder wheels. I think a black set of those would look pretty good with the orange.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Nothing new indeed, one of the few colors that make the orange side marks look good and the inside isn't that bad either. You have one sweet nothing new 987.1S. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Yeah, those wheels are easy to keep clean. Gotta love that. I think the only wheels I'd trade them for would be the Spyder wheels. I think a black set of those would look pretty good with the orange.
Spyder wheels would be nice too. Oh well. it's just gonna be harder to come by those even more so as the 987 cars aren't the current generation anymore

Anyway, pics for my CSS. A bit riced up compared to yours:

IMG_3078.JPG

photo_6.jpg

img_9701.jpg

IMG_3152.JPG

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Somebody asked about the suspension on this car so I took a few pics when I had the wheels off today to replace brake discs and install steel-spun (Goodrich) brake lines. They also show the custom brake cooling ducts that some of you may be interested in. 20150426_183204.jpg 20150426_183151.jpg 20150426_183140.jpg 20150426_183128.jpg

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It all started with the extension cord. Now I have two orange porsches and thinking about painting the house orange. I think I need help. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts