Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody confirm the ground clearance of the subject for a stock Cayman (not lowered)?

I had an NR GT3 Style Bumper for my 987.1 in the past and I had nightmares from scrapping the streets around here. I want to compare it to the 991 GT3's ground clearance. Yes I know about the front lift must-have option, but I'm worried about the surprises when it's too late to operate it.

Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
3,496 Posts
maybe this will help .Note : the front aerokit splitters are not any lower then the stock ones they just protrude outward so it should be the same measurements as stock for you Hassan :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First of all, I'm happy to see you're still here Progers... It felt I'm the only one here from the 987 generation :)

And thank you for your reply. But I'm afraid the bumper you provided is way higher than mine back then, it's a different design too. I wanted to compare it to the attached 991 ground clearance that states half the clearance :(

However, every day passes by things develop pushing me away from buying the 991 GT3 before its deadline. Good things though. Therefore, I'm optimistic that God has something better for me in due time.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts