Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my car back after three weeks of problems. Let me first say. Neal from NR Auto is very professional and his kits are very nice. Second, please never use Royal Auto Body in Northridge California. They are the worst autobody shop ive ever seen. They took 2 weeks to install my bumper. They called me twice to lie about extra oem parts they had to order to fit the bumper, then when finished they managed to crack the bumper at the top of upper grill. The owner is a young guy named Leo and is very unprofessional and try to pass the crack on as normal. wth? I told him that several owners on the planet 9 forum have this bumper and it doesnt look like **** like this job. So he offered to spot paint over the crack. Long story short, i took it to another shop called Rich and Famous Auto body and they only charged me $450 to take the bumper off, sand it down, re-fiberglass over the crack, repaint several flawed spots and the lip. Here are the results..and they used Glasurit paint. Awesome guys...i love them. They understood my situation and charged me almost at cost to make me happy. All my buddies were there to see the before and after and they all agree that royal auto is **** and Rich and Famous is the bomb! Here are the pics....Next are my Forgestar F14s...as soon as Matt can get them to me....

·
Banned
3,494 Posts
stevewen1

Now thats the way the Cayman should look!!!
I bet it feels like owning a different car in some ways :)

I am glad you finally got to the end of the rainbow on this project but from the looks of the smile on your face it was worth it!!! Looks fantastic!!:dance:

the new wheels should add even more to your personalized custom Cayman .what size and style wheels is Matt making ya?

now ya gotta update your avitar...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: stevewen1

Now thats the way the Cayman should look!!!
I bet it feels like owning a different car in some ways :)

I am glad you finally got to the end of the rainbow on this project but from the looks of the smile on your face it was worth it!!! Looks fantastic!!:dance:

the new wheels should add even more to your personalized custom Cayman .what size and style wheels is Matt making ya?

now ya gotta update your avitar...
Thanks bud. Matt is building a set of forgestar 19" with a custom powder coated matte black finish. I also just installed the sprint booster with the selectable modes. It's pretty sweet very agressive in 50% mode. It's really better than the stock delay. I got the manual version.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.