Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trip report summary:

Alex Wier arranged to meet on a gorgeous day in NW Houston.

50 -- 55 degrees and sunny to start, 65+ afterward. Five cars and
some "spirited" driving.

For trip notes, etc. see the post in the Texarkana section.

I just posted this here because I am sure there are some in the Houston area who look at the "Chat" area and don't look at the local one.

(Hopefully that's okay!)

See you all in the Texarkana area...

- Mark

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We had a great time -- be sure to check in on the Texarkana area now and then -- maybe send Alex a PM to drop you a note when we do it again...

- Mark

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Trip report summary:

Alex Wier arranged to meet on a gorgeous day in NW Houston.

50 -- 55 degrees and sunny to start, 65+ afterward. Five cars and
some "spirited" driving.

For trip notes, etc. see the post in the Texarkana section.

I just posted this here because I am sure there are some in the Houston area who look at the "Chat" area and don't look at the local one.

(Hopefully that's okay!)

See you all in the Texarkana area...

- Mark
Nope this should go in that area since it is a regional event and not something specifically about a Cayman or Boxster, I'll go ahead and move it. If the event had been listed on our calendar then it would have also auto-populated the Events forum with a posting in which case replying to that post would be OK as well.

Hope that helps...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup. Ken, it did, I just wanted folks who might not watch the Texarakana spot to check it out.

I know from my personal experience that I don't always watch the local postings, so I wanted to draw in some people who might only watch the "Chat" part and not the local part.

And, indeed, there was one response from that.

So as much as it was a local area event, not everyone looks at their own area.

We are pretty active around here, sometimes, at least, so I wanted to alert others to check in at your Texarkana spot on the forum.

And a big thank you for your forum and all you do to promote our sport and interest.

Best always,

- Mark

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Mark,
No problem and I understand about wanting to get exposure outside of the regional forum, hence my suggestion to make sure the event is listed on the calendar as it will then automatically start a new topic thread in the Events forum which you can post to or post a follow-up to after the event and that forum is near the top of the list and widely seen. Hope that helps...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts