Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
iOS will run the ECU of all future Porsche cars!
That would be the Porsche Operating System, or iPOS. I guess now with each new car / iPOS release, all the buttons and menus will be moved around and renamed so you will not be able to find anything - this to augment the latest feature that you don't want . . .

People who went to the Chevron station at 6th and
Market also liked the Shell station in Detroit.
We are driving there now and we are halfway there.

Would you like to continue driving there?
choose 1:

<no><no><not sure=""><whatever>
((yes))
((whatever you think is best))
((not sure))
((remind me later))
</whatever></not></no></no>

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
That would be the Porsche Operating System, or iPOS. I guess now with each new car / iPOS release, all the buttons and menus will be moved around and renamed so you will not be able to find anything - this to augment the latest feature that you don't want . . .
iPOS (I Piece of Sh!t), what a great name, most people think Porsche owners are douchebags, now we admit to it. :)

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Is there an update for the IMS failure in the works?
Will apple introduce iDrive to enable owners to drive by bluetooth?
I have already confirmed that Apple has corrected the passenger air bag fault and that all "service required now" messages can be reset with an iphone 8s.

·
Registered
381 Posts
It is April 2nd now here. You almost got me.

Planet-9 is the main source of the info for me to spread to my friends. I could have undermined my credentials out of this.

Have a nice April fool's day.

Reminds me of 0ne of the episode. The Simpsons hung the Flanders at stake singing "Now who is laughing, now who is laughing"

·
Super Moderator
6,776 Posts
Guys!

We are at the wrong forum with the wrong cars :(

If we had cheap cars and fans of BMW, one of us could've got this on April's Fool Day:

Reactions: PG-IN

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
See below ----\/

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
And Microsoft buys Yugo.
Old news, that happened when Windows 95 came out. :D Since then, Yugo owners have had to shut the car off, get out and shut the door, then get back in and restart to solve drivability issues. Of which there are MANY as you might guess. Don't even mention the updates! :D

Reactions: MidEngine-Fan

·
Registered
1,006 Posts

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
BMW, the ultimate car?! Feh! They don't make 914s.

·
Registered
30 Posts
So, are we already driving soon-to-be Apple Cars ? Should I be happy or sad about it ?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts