Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies if this is in the wrong place, mods please feel free to move if appropriate.

I have done and search and drawn a blank. I am thinking of an Ocean Blue leather interior but with silver-grey varigated stitch. Has anyone got a picture of this combo up close so i can see what the contrast looks like?

:cheers:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Having had a look at one in the showroom it would appear that they use blue stitching to match the leather as there is no varigation as standard.

·
Registered
189 Posts
The sea blue leather with white deviated stitching gives the most contrast and looks fantastic. We have done cars with the silver/gray stitching and it is disappointing.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes that was what i was thinking. I am torn between white and the silver grey. The reason i am torn is that I like the silver grey seat belts and im not sure they would go with white. Maybe I will go with sea blue and white and leave the belts alone. Any pics of sea blue with white close up?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I found it in a quick Google Image search:

White stitching looks fine with the silver seatbelts in my opinion. HTH

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
I've have the Sea (Ocean) Blue interior, and the default stiching is already a medium grey hue, so going with a silver grey would not make much of a difference for the money spent. Don't have pix, but I have seen a white on sea blue Boxster, with white stiching, and it does look great, but you need some interior painted pieces to bring it out.

What exterior color you thinking of?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was thinking of Carerra white with the midnight blue Cayman S stripe and possibly Midnight blue wheels. Would it be worth going with the white paint interior for the dash rather than standard to bring the colour through

1 - 8 of 8 Posts