Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the OEM fire extinguisher kit from Suncoast. The kit did not come with an hardware or installation instructions. I thought there would be the bottle and one bracket that attaches under the seat, but there is actually a few pieces.

Has anyone installed this kit? I was hoping to do it myself. Does anyone have access to the instructions?

If I install this myself, I will have to do an article.

:helpme:

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Try dropping Suncoast a note. Maybe it's in the manual. I wouldn't think Porsche would leave this up to the imagination of the mechanic.

·
Cayman Enthusiast
9,995 Posts
There are several Articles here re installation of different brands that might be a useful start and I think I remember a thread on the OEM installation but have not searched lately for it.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I searched the articles but did not find anything on the oem extinguisher. The other articles will definitely be helpful. Looking at all the pieces, it doesn't look too bad. Getting all of the right hardware should be fun....

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally installed my oem fire extinguisher. Huge pain in the butt for me, but I will write a brief article and hopefully it will not be too bad for the next person who decides to retrofit the extinguisher.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts