Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
'11 Cayenne TT, '09 Boxster
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see what'cha got!

I'll be digging through my pics - lots of the 958 in all sorts of places around the US from east to west and north to south. Lets see what your 958 looks like, and cosmetics you've done to it and where it's been.

·
Administrator
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Administrator
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wheel Sky Tire Car Vehicle

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
This is my 2012 CTT right after I did the paint correction...
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Reactions: deilenberger

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Wow, is that Peridot? Not many of those.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
We looked at a peridot cayenne when we were in the market. I was sold but my wife had second thoughts. Not because of the color but it was an options thing. So we ended up with a black turbo. And now I know the meaning of the saying, "you don't own a black car, black car owns you". Then... Last year I came across a clone of my car except it was sand yellow. I would have traded pinks for that car. It was beautiful.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We looked at a peridot cayenne when we were in the market. I was sold but my wife had second thoughts. Not because of the color but it was an options thing. So we ended up with a black turbo. And now I know the meaning of the saying, "you don't own a black car, black car owns you". Then... Last year I came across a clone of my car except it was sand yellow. I would have traded pinks for that car. It was beautiful.
Your 958 turbo in black is stunning! I was headed that route and found the GTS Peridot right before fully committing on the other Cayenne. This specific Peridot has a burmester system and that plus GTS or Turbo was my minimum requirements for a 958. Everything else was optional. The 958 has been a very reliable vehicle. So far no issues while performing general maintenance!

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Show us a picture of the GT3 and the 944.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Beutiful cars bro. I've never been in a 911. I don't think I've even sat in one.

·
Administrator
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very nice Ed. I believe I met your son at the C&C in Hollywood. Lucky kid! Of course, he gets to help rebuild the engine. That gives him some ownership pride in the car. Love the orange car.. but it's not something you can easily hide (my Boxster is pretty much ignored by cops - white - secretary's car ya' know.. also the Cayenne - white, soccer mom's car..) 944's seem to be getting recognized as a value now, which is cool if you can find a rust-free CA one (which it looks like you did - outstanding interior condition BTW.)

Reactions: Raudi Driver
1 - 18 of 18 Posts