Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes, color is a personal choice...but those seats? At least it's all relatively easy to "undo."

(Link removed...pictures posted instead). Car is available at Vancouver BC dealer.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Supercar
Green Vehicle door Yellow Mode of transport Vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Personal luxury car
Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Green Vehicle
Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior Compact car

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
That is remarkable, and not in a good way. The seats are bad, but those wheels make me queasy. And doesn't the lettering on the wing seem upside down?

·
Registered
20 Posts
What interesting design choices! So someone actually chose that combination of colours and patterns?

So how is the price for you all in the US? Is it "correctable" without too much more invested?

Would this have been a "custom" aftermarket job, rather than direct from Porsche? (I hope Porsche would not even offer some of those options). The seats kind of remind me of 1980's BMW's.

OH MY!

·
Registered
2,881 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
It looks like they might just be toss-in seat covers. <crossing fingers> The sort of like the color scheme on the car, but those seats... :confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.