Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question:
Can any dealer lookup the status of an order via Reference number? Or can only the dealer that submitted the order have access to the status? My number is 2341896 and I was wondering if I've been assigned a production date yet. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I believe any dealer can look it up. My Reference number is 2335027 and I haven't been told my production date yet, only that it's in Feb.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Question:
Can any dealer lookup the status of an order via Reference number? Or can only the dealer that submitted the order have access to the status? My number is 2341896 and I was wondering if I've been assigned a production date yet. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Only your ordering dealer can see the estimated date of completion. Other dealers can look up the car but will only see your configuration and production month which is March in your case but I am sure you already know that.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the info... I just got a message from my dealer. Completion date is estimated for March 4th!
:dance:

UPDATE: As of Feb 3rd, my order has been pushed back... new Estimated Completion is 4/1 :(

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only your ordering dealer can see the estimated date of completion. Other dealers can look up the car but will only see your configuration and production month which is March in your case but I am sure you already know that.
PorscheHawaii,
Can you look up status? or is that purchase dealer only too?
I'm curious where my status stands. Wait is killing me.
As of 10 days ago I was in Planned Production.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yeah, the wait must be rough; you are getting close but unfortunately most of the codes do not update in real time so although after PLNPRD status there is PRDPNT (paint shop) then PRDLST (last factory checkpoint) then CMPPRD (completed production) in many cases the system will skip straight to CMPPRD after sitting at PLNPRD for a long time.

We have a March build Spyder in the works as well and it appears the car may complete production later this month, I imagine you car may be in the same batch they are both still PLNPRD as of today.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, the wait must be rough; you are getting close but unfortunately most of the codes do not update in real time so although after PLNPRD status there is PRDPNT (paint shop) then PRDLST (last factory checkpoint) then CMPPRD (completed production) in many cases the system will skip straight to CMPPRD after sitting at PLNPRD for a long time.

We have a March build Spyder in the works as well and it appears the car may complete production later this month, I imagine you car may be in the same batch they are both still PLNPRD as of today.
Awesome... Once again thank you greatly... I always appreciate sales people like you. You go above and beyond even for people that aren't direct customers. I wish all sales people were as passionate and would realize at the end it gets you more satisfied customers and business!
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Given your current order status with Sunset Porsche, it seems like you could pose this question to Greg Lawrence since Gregg Rennord is out this week. Just seems like a more direct approach and a faster answer to your question.
That's a good idea... I'll do that.

Update:
I just got an email from Gregg Lawrence, same status with a 4/1 completion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts