Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
It is definitely not even close to the best. I threw mine out after a year and had only used it three times.

You’ll fine a lengthy discussion about covers in the 981 section (I think in 981 Chat).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
518 Posts
Always provide as much info as possible versus just assuming that your notion of "best" is universal no matter what the topic. Outdoor covers a wide range of possible conditions (sun, rain, snow, wind, tree sap, impact, etc). Which specific conditions apply to your situation? Which are the bigger priorities? What's your budget? There are definitely prior threads on car covers that you can reference and even resources on car cover sites such as Covercraft's that explain the pros and cons of various fabric offerings for you to review.

·
Super Moderator
13,980 Posts
It is definitely not even close to the best. I threw mine out after a year and had only used it three times.
LOL Porsche doesn't make car covers anymore than they make battery chargers.

Always provide as much info as possible versus just assuming that your notion of "best" is universal no matter what the topic. Outdoor covers a wide range of possible conditions (sun, rain, snow, wind, tree sap, impact, etc). Which specific conditions apply to your situation? Which are the bigger priorities? What's your budget? There are definitely prior threads on car covers that you can reference and even resources on car cover sites such as Covercraft's that explain the pros and cons of various fabric offerings for you to review.

^^^^ This. OP go to the covercraft website and start reading.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have bought Covercraft covers for both my Porsche and my BMW very pleased with them

·
Registered
632 Posts
I have the Coverking Silverguard Plus outdoor cover on 2 of my cars. The "Plus" adds a soft lining on the inside so it won't scratch your car when putting on and taking off the cover. I have been very pleased with this outdoor cover.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.