Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Spring Fling: Saturday May 8th, 2010
Lambertville, NJ

Well, I hate to do this and disappoint everyone, but it has recently become apparent that I will not be able to organize and run the drive on May 8th. Several conflicts have arisen in the last few days that will make it hard for me to find time to do the pre-run and the drive itself.

I hope to find a date in a month or so that will allow us to run the drive at a later date. :(

·
Registered
465 Posts
The link appears to be recursive, linking back to itself.
I'm interested, depending upon what else is happening that day.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Too bad you picked Saturday as I work Saturdays, would have been fun. From my point of view I would like to see more Sunday events

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry that you can't make it.

Saturday runs for best for a couple of reasons, i) it means that you can have the Sunday as a rain date if needed, and ii) the roads tend to have fewer recreational users (walkers, bikes, etc) on them that would slow us down.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Might have to get a new job! I've got the same problem with Lime Rock closed Sundays...Luckily I am of Saturdays in July and August so there is some hope. Have a great drive!

·
Borlafide member of Northeast Group
789 Posts
Too bad you picked Saturday as I work Saturdays, would have been fun. From my point of view I would like to see more Sunday events
damn....looks like I won't be joining either....unless...hey want time is the whole shinding over? I do like the early start time....

would love a sunday as well, that way come back and hit the antique markets on Sunday...less temptation to pick up something really cool for the house with a Cayman :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Would love to join the ride! Just had my first (a 01' S) and would love to network with others and hopefully work off some of this temporary weight gain...lol:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts
I plan to be there once again, these drives have always been fun! My wife may actually make it along this time too! Thanks for organizing this Wayne!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Something on my side of the world... Would love to make it...will know better as time passes. Have the croc in the parking lot right now, good to have her out again. :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. My 911 came out of the garage for the first time this year last week - it's so nice to be driving it again. :)

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Talked my wife (Laura) into coming. She booked a room for Friday night somewhere close so we'll see everyone first thing. I'll pick up some donuts or pastries.

Iceben

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, I hate to do this and disappoint everyone, but it has recently become apparent that I will not be able to organize and run the drive on May 8th. Several conflicts have arisen in the last few days that will make it hard for me to find time to do the pre-run and the drive itself.

I hope to find a date in a month or so that will allow us to run the drive at a later date. :(

1 - 20 of 47 Posts