Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a black 2007 CS that has a lot of chips from stones on the front end and hood. I am going to take it to a shop in Georgia to get the hood and front end painted. Are there any specific questions I need to ask the shop? He said he is going to remove the hood and front end and paint them off of the car. Any input will be helpful. Thanks, Greg

·
Registered
58 Posts
the front spoiler lips are removable. i would ask if they'll remove them and to make sure to hold on to the plastic rivets used to attach the spoiler lips to the bumper if they do. the paint code should be behind the fuel door.

I have a black 2007 CS that has a lot of chips from stones on the front end and hood. I am going to take it to a shop in Georgia to get the hood and front end painted. Are there any specific questions I need to ask the shop? He said he is going to remove the hood and front end and paint them off of the car. Any input will be helpful. Thanks, Greg

·
Premium Member
3,810 Posts
You might ask if they will clean out any leaves, debris, etc from your radiators while they have the bumper cover off. :)

Have you though about a clear bra after you re-paint it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts