Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anybody play around with Panamera configuration. Two interesting thing that I noticed. No manual transmission and a $5690.00 sound system upgrade. The Sound system upgrade is by Burmester®. This is the same company that you find in a Bugatti Veyron.

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Did anybody play around with Panamera configuration. Two interesting thing that I noticed. No manual transmission and a $5690.00 sound system upgrade. The Sound system upgrade is by Burmester®. This is the same company that you find in a Bugatti Veyron.
So far, Porsche has said the Panamera will be available ONLY with PDK. And the Hybrid drivetrain is likely to have the same 8-spd version going into the Cayenne this year. No manual tranny. (And why would you want one in a huge sedan / estate car?)

·
Registered
65 Posts
So far, Porsche has said the Panamera will be available ONLY with PDK. And the Hybrid drivetrain is likely to have the same 8-spd version going into the Cayenne this year. No manual tranny. (And why would you want one in a huge sedan / estate car?)
At least in the US configurator. In the German configurator, PDK is optional for the S, the car comes standard with a manual transmission. Maybe, someday in the future for the US market?

I've built an S and a Turbo just to play with the features. Everyone needs a rear refrigerator with your own set of Porshe crested glasses!
:hilarious:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Did anyone notice that 0-60 on the Panamera Turbo is the same as a GT3.
I did notice that. Pretty impressive.

....just spent the last 10 minutes building my dream/ideal Panamera configuration but the configurator just crashed...was going to post it here....will follow up another day...it's getting late!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I did notice that. Pretty impressive.

....just spent the last 10 minutes building my dream/ideal Panamera configuration but the configurator just crashed...was going to post it here....will follow up another day...it's getting late!

OK...here it is...

Panamera 4S $93,800

Exterior Color 1H Platinum Silver Metallic $760

Interior Color EC Yachting Blue Full Leather $3,655

Exterior 625 Porsche Entry & Drive $1,090

Performance 640 Sport Chrono Package Plus $1,320

Wheels 417 20" RS Spyder Design wheel $3,120

Interior 343 Heated Seats (Front and Rear) $510

542 Seat Ventilation (Front and Rear) $1,600

576 4-zone Automatic Air Conditioning System $1,020

810 Floor Mats $150

836 8-way Power Seats (Rear, in Combination with Large Center Console) $2,125

838 Large Rear Center Console $2,300 (Looked cool)

861 Power Sunscreen for Rear Side Windows $450

862 Power Sunscreen Behind Rear Seats $340

P80 14-way Power Seats with Memory Package $1,705

619 Bluetooth® Phone Interface $695

680 BOSE® Surround Sound-System $1,440

686 XM Satellite Radio® $750

870 Universal Audio Interface $440

Vehicle price $117,270

yowza......well, if I had the money...that would be it!

Love the blue interior.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Does anybody have a list of the 3 character codes for the 'base' features on a Panamera ? I'm looking at buying a 2010, and I've gotten a list of options, but not what was included as standard equipment.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Does anybody have a list of the 3 character codes for the 'base' features on a Panamera ? I'm looking at buying a 2010, and I've gotten a list of options, but not what was included as standard equipment.
I found a link to an archived Cars.com page that lists a lot of features/options. I have a much better feel for what the standard feature were for the Panamera.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts