Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I went to a Panamera event last night at Porsche of Nashua. They had 2 S's and a Turbo with a sold sticker on it. Excellent food and drink and the highlight for me was hearing the Burmester stereo in the Turbo. It is almost impossible to describe the sound. It was like being in a studio listening to a group recording. Every instrument was defined and so clean sounding. In surround it was amazing. I could actually see it being a distraction when you are driving. I have to admit that I was not thrilled with photos of the car but it is much more impressive in person. If I had $150,000 at my disposal I think I would opt for the Panamera Turbo over the 911 Turbo.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Cascade Porsche had an unveiling event at the Akron Art Museum. It was very professionally done with great food and gifts for each attendee. They are really a class dealership and have always given me great service. A tip of the hat to the gang there for a great time. My fiancee was surprised by how big the car was, I guess she is used to the Cayman. The interior is posh with high quality materials throughout; would not have an issue rolling the dice for that vehicle. Off to buy another lottery ticket.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
The event I went to was Porsche Of Napelton in Westmont Illinois. They had a huge spread of food and deserts, They had a DJ, They then drove a new Panamera Turbo into the showroom while a Song from U2 was playing, They had a smoke machine, It was awesome.

The car is Awesome. It has a very large interior. The car Shows much better in life, Very fast car too. I hear the Turbo's are sold out for this year. Watch out Mercedes. Porsche has entered into the Luxery Market.

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
There was an event yesterday at Euroclassics Porsche in Richmond, Va. Had three cars to look at and sit in (they were all 4S versions and 1 was sold), and a brunch. Very nicely done. I forgot my camera, so no pics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts