Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 1GB "Panamera" USB drive in the mail from Porsche with some video clips ...looks really cool :dance:

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
I have now received 3 of them. Don't know if the promotion is worldwide or just in N. America. Some budding entrepreneurs already have them up on eBay.

Cute, but rather big and clunky and "only" 1GB, but still more appealing than the Cayman cuff links.

I received 2 unrequested from PCNA together with Panamera books, and the third without the book responding to a PCNA email.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
It is exactly the same size (probably the same housing) as the actual Panamera key.
Exactly - which is big and clunky for a USB Flash Drive, but it's a nice addition to my desk, although it's not the same housing as a real Panamera key.

·
Registered
194 Posts
My apologies, I was merely being facetious about the housing.

However, it is a pretty cute facisimlie. Here is the USB key next to my Panamera key. :)

·
Kestrel Racing
578 Posts
My apologies, I was merely being facetious about the housing.

However, it is a pretty cute facisimlie. Here is the USB key next to my Panamera key. :)

Yup, that's why I want one, even if it's big and clunky and only 1GB. I want it because it looks like the Panamara key... and because it's apparently free if you are on the right mailing list, or stand on your left foot while scratching your right elbow... or something like that. ;) I just think it makes a nice Porsche aficionado's collector's item.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts