Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I appreciate this is bit random and really depends where live but anyone had *issues* with parking your cayman on the road and people - I think the term is haters - doing nasty things to it?

One of my biggest issues in forking about 25K for a car and not having a garage to park it in but I am maybe over worrying.

JK

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I guess it depends where you live and where you will be parking your car. I had my 1st Porsche royally keyed and had to repaint the car. I don't park my new Cayman anywhere I can't see it except my garage.;)

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have had someone put a dink in the passanger rear wing and drive off, someone has thrown something at it when parked next to the house and people seem to purposely band their doors against it in car parks.
Get a garage!

·
Registered
502 Posts
I appreciate this is bit random and really depends where live but anyone had *issues* with parking your cayman on the road and people - I think the term is haters - doing nasty things to it?

One of my biggest issues in forking about 25K for a car and not having a garage to park it in but I am maybe over worrying.

JK
Please do a search...this topic has been discussed 100 times at length.

·
Caymaniac
5,655 Posts
Yes, and my vandalism story is the funniest.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am collecting mine this week, managed to get parking in my flat, its still a little exposed but figured lifes too short and I am not getting a garage anytime soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts