Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these two options really worth it or shoud u mod the stereo on your own, is the pasm worth it ???

·
Registered
6,829 Posts
Upper right where it says 'search.'

NewPorscheGuy is right - there's enough opinion on these subjects already to choke a horse. Plus many people who have had their cars a while now have commented on what options they feel they liked and were worth the money.

Avail yourself to what's already been said.

brad

Edited by - beez on 08/20/2006 10:58:57 AM

·
Registered
164 Posts
answer for both q, if you are planning to mod the suspension and/or stereo, better not order them... that's a $3000 options you are going to waste if you are planning aftermarket

i m planning to go aftermarket, so i dont order these 2

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
cant speak for the PASM, but dont plan on mucking with your stereo...youll see some nightmares when you do a search. get the BOSE if you can afford it.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Ifinally used the CD-Changer with the Bose on the trip to Monterey. Both were great, not that it wouldn't be ideal to have an iPod interface.New recordings soundedsweet on the trip.Driving alone at night I appreciated having the company of a lot of tunes queued up and the thumping bass to keep me going during the last two hour stretch late into the evening.

Edited by - mpollard on 08/20/2006 10:21:33 PM

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Re: PASM

You need to drive a car with it and also have a reason to get it. Without those two criteria you are spending money blind. It isn't an option that you can choose based on other peoples opinions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts