Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received this from the dealer questioning the Pasm option he has stated the car has in the advert.

I did because there isnt a button with the damper on so i don't believe this car has Pasm.

This was his reply

Good afternoon
Thank you for your enquiry vehicle has PSM Button sport and sport plus buttons it’s has damper showing on the clock once buttons pressed I’ve been informed by our local Porsche dealership PASM is part of the chrono pack

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the way out should be with a separate button for pasm. I believe the dealer is getting confused with psm and pasm.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Get the vin.

Bam.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
PASM is not included as part of the Sport Chrono package on the 987.2. PASM / Porsche Active Suspension Management / Sport Suspension was an available option but the vast majority of 987.2 were not ordered with the option. If the car has PASM there will be an additional button on the center console with a shock absorber emblem.
I found that even Porsche sales staff often confuse PASM and PSM.
PSM / Porsche Stability Management is a standard option and provides automatic throttle adjustment and brake application in case the telemetry on the car senses that conditions are optimal for a slide or spin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts