Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My passenger side mirror stopped responding to the controller and is now stuck in then"backing up" position. I have checked the fuse yet, and the fuse map diagram that I found on the web doesn't make it immediately clear which fuse to check. Does anyone know the specific row/fuse for the passenger side view mirror?

Should it be the motor in the mirror itself, is his an easy fix? I haven't been able to find replacement parts or instructions in removing the cover, etc.

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Mine occasionally does this too. I wiggled the mirror connection under the triangle window piece. Seems "fixed" for now. Seems low rent like the droopy headliner issue.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm still stuck on this. I don't hear the motor when actuating the switch. I took the triangle piece off and wiggled and it did actually work, for about 2 seconds. I took the mirror off and wiggled, 2 more seconds. Now it won't work at all again no matter where I wiggle/plug&unplug.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm still stuck on this. I don't hear the motor when actuating the switch. I took the triangle piece off and wiggled and it did actually work, for about 2 seconds. I took the mirror off and wiggled, 2 more seconds. Now it won't work at all again no matter where I wiggle/plug&unplug.
Hi, I am experiencing the same problem, passenger side mirror did not respond to the actuator. Restart the car, it moved only left-right for a few seconds before stopping altogether. Car is 997.1S. Any help would be welcomed. Thx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts