Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get ahold of a past Panorama article from 1/2014 entitled Strictly Analog (comparing a 981 w/ X73 and a Boxster Spyder). Does anyone know where I can get a copy?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
260 Posts
PCA members can obtain past Panorama issues from the PCA national office at (410) 381-0911. If not a PCA member, I can copy the article (11 pages) and mail to you; send me your address via PM.

·
Noob
843 Posts
You dont have to mail stuff. You can just get it online and share it with him. 21st century you know :p

·
Registered
260 Posts
Great idea, Noobies! I'm only able to access Panorama articles back to March 2014 with my PCA account. Could you please retrieve the article and email to the OP? Thnx!

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
I wouldn't mind a copy also.. I too went to PCA website and could only go back to March.
Thanks.
D

·
Noob
843 Posts
I PMed you the article.
Also looks like they changed the online viewer in December.
No longer possible to get the PDF versions it seems.
Kinda silly that they force you to use flash to read a magazine.

·
Noob
843 Posts
Maybe a copyright issue.
Well you can still print screen and save the pages. So if someone really wants to copy it they still can. They just made it harder to read for everyone.
The interactive stuff requires constant scrolling, zooming and panning, hard to read like book form. I spent more time in clicking stuff than actually reading a page.
Also assumes you will have internet access everywhere.

·
Registered
365 Posts
My office subscribes to another publication like that. I've used the screen print method before but it's such a pain I think they do it to discourage copying.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts