Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past weekend I attended another PCA HPDE and ran in the DE4 Advanced/Instructor group. This was my first time using my newly purchased AIM Solo DL, so I was eager to use the data in a couple ways, one of which was to make a video with some data overlay :p The syncing worked ok with RaceRender, but it seems to get out of sync eventually. Not the best software purchase, oh well.

I was pushing the car pretty hard in this session, although I went even faster more consistently in my later session, which was not captured on video because my GoPro remote lost connection and I couldn't troubleshoot it on grid. :wall: Some laps I was kinda playing around with the car getting loose and all because greasy tires. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

https://youtu.be/_sEOTiHoyiM

Reactions: DFW and JCviggen

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, exhaust is a borla and cargraphic race headers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DFW

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish I could get as close to the steering wheel as you are. Damn my long legs.

I spent some time getting the seating position measurements just right before I bolted the seat directly to the seat base (no sliders). There's only about 3/4" of clearance from the bottom of the steering wheel to my leg when I have my foot resting on the clutch in the non-depressed position. The steering wheel is extended all the way out. I like it close.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Really nice session and that Borla exhaust is an absolute treasure at high rpm's!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.