Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
This was the one I was 'planning' on going to since January. Unfortunately....I have to go to Dallas for the weekend on unavoidable family matters! The next DE isn't until the FALL...ouch.

Send me a PM if you go and how it turns out, as I'm excited about getting out thereto start driving the car like it was meant to be driven...

Paul

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll be there this weekend in garage #13 running white in a black cayman if any of you want to stop by, seems like it will only be close to blistering hot instead of surface of the sun track temps.

There's another event happening on sunday June the 25th up at MSR organized by Andres van der Dys that's basically all day for $295 and you can run all day whenever you feel like it. The events are usually limited to 20-25 people so the track is always open.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I'll be there this weekend in garage #13 running white in a black cayman if any of you want to stop by, seems like it will only be close to blistering hot instead of surface of the sun track temps.

There's another event happening on sunday June the 25th up at MSR organized by Andres van der Dys that's basically all day for $295 and you can run all day whenever you feel like it. The events are usually limited to 20-25 people so the track is always open.

How did the weekend at TWS go?

Paul

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TWS was great, the advanced instructors were very informative and the entire event was well organized. I can't wait until September 30th to try the same thing again with a bit less heat.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Carrera Classic St. Louis PCA at Gateway Speedway Mar30-Apr1

The St. Louis PCA and Parktown Imports will sponsor the 2007 Carrera Classic DE at Gateway Speedway, March 30 - April 1. This should be a Crock of fun for Cayman owners! Here is the link (http://www.stlpca.org/CarreraClassic/tabid/61/Default.aspx).

See you there!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts