Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PCA will be having a multi-region event in Mount Dora, Fl on Memorial Day Weekend. This event will consist of Social Events, Auto Cross and Concours. It will be a very nice event and there is always a huge turnout to this event. I look foward to seeing some of you guys up there.

Below I have included the itinerary that was sent to me.

The PorscheFest did not post a schedule of events so let me give you an idea of the plan.
When you arrive on Friday check into your room and go to the main hotel for registration. 3 to 7pm.
At 6:30 - 8 you will have a reception that will give you a chance to meet everyone.

The Concours is from 9 to 11 Saturday morning with everyone getting their cars ready Friday PM and Saturday AM. This is fun to watch because you can see how people get their cars ready for a concours. Also watch the judging to see what they look for. You might want to enter also because your car is a stand out.
At 12 Saturday you will line up for a tour of the hills (yes hills in Florida) with a stop at a German bakery for lunch.
I think they want to do some of the tech inspection Saturday so that it does not slow down the Autocross Sunday morning. Lunch will be served at the Autocross.
Sunday night is a great banquet with food that is very good and a guest speaker with awards.

The president of PCA and Ruben will be their from national and several members from other regions.

If anybody is interested in going you can register at http://driverregistration.com/events.php or contact your local chapter of the PCA.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts