Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Nice video with lots of data to look at!

Saw your car in the paddock and chatted with Don for a while but I didn't see you.

One of these days I'll get some good action shots of your car on the track. :)

I posted some of the photos from our visit in the Nor'Easter section.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What were the race results? Which class are you running in this year and how did you do?
Results should be up in mylaps.com but the end of the week.

I started racing in H Stock on practice day but was a good chunk ahead of others in class (and the other Stock cars) so decided for race day to put the Rear Wing and move up to I Prepared and have a more fair chance against the heavily modded GT4 Cars.
Started both races P7 overall and ended 5th and 4th.

Sprint2 (Mostly boring to see but good action in Lap 1-2 and lap 19+ when facing traffic, including an outside pass into big bend on lap 23):

LimeRock 2010 PCA Race - Sprint2 - I Prepared Cayman S on Vimeo

I will continue to run H, but will jump to I depending on the Race Group split and at tracks were high speed turns count (downforce). At LRP, the car is SO MUCH better with the Wing.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What were the race results? Which class are you running in this year and how did you do?
Results should be up in mylaps.com but the end of the week.

I started racing in H Stock on practice day but was a good chunk ahead of others in class (and the other Stock cars) so decided for race day to put the Rear Wing and move up to I Prepared and have a more fair chance against the heavily modded GT4 Cars.
Started both races P7 overall and ended 5th and 4th.

Sprint2 (Mostly boring to see but good action in Lap 1-2 and lap 19+ when facing traffic, including an outside pass into big bend on lap 23):

LimeRock 2010 PCA Race - Sprint2 - I Prepared Cayman S on Vimeo

I will continue to run H, but will jump to I depending on the Race Group split and at tracks were high speed turns count (downforce). At LRP, the car is SO MUCH better with the Wing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts