Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

by: ReconTrojan

Description: I am removing the factory PCM, Navagation and the Mobrdge unit to go with a different setup. The entire system is flawless, the PCM is bright and no dead pixals. It has the latest software version and plays MP3's. The Navigation includes the DVD, the needed wires optical and antenna. The Mobridge was bought 7 motnhs ago and still under warranty and works flawlessly. The Bluetooth works with my iPhone seemlessly and the phone book displays on my PCM. In addition the iPod works very well under the CD Changer as does the Sirrus Tuner which is also included...and a HD Radio Tuner. Everything needed to install will be included as it will be removed by pros and boxed and bagged seperately. Local pick up is awesome and you can have it installed by my shop if you so desire. All the MOST cables will be included you need to hook to your system. This is already Factory prepared so no errors on CD Changer displayed. Feel free to submit your offers, I'm not looking to get every dollar or even half ;) If you ever wanted to get a Factory PCM with everything you need for iPod/Sat/BT/HD Radio this will be the best deal you will find and everything is flawless. Thanks

More...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts