Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Couldn't find any help/solution/post about this matter, so here it goes:

The PCM of my "2014 BS" finds my (Plantronics) bluetooth headsets, but after doesn't finish the pairing and gives the message «Could Not Connect 'Device Name'» when you try to connect! :(
Any suggestions?

TIA,
Cheers, :beer:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Couldn't find any help/solution/post about this matter, so here it goes:

The PCM of my "2014 BS" finds my (Plantronics) bluetooth headsets, but after doesn't finish the pairing and gives the message «Could Not Connect 'Device Name'» when you try to connect! :(
Any suggestions?

TIA,
Cheers, :beer:
I wondered if this was an "exclusive/proprietary" function of the inboard/dash SIM module? -> And indeed I was right, it only runs with the inboard/dash SIM module, and I got it working with an old «Nokia BH-800», which the PCM sees (correctly) as "Headset"; both the «Plantronics Savor_M1100 and M70» are regarded (wrongly) as "MP3 Players", and I believe here lies the problem of the connection failure, as no (bluetooth 4 digit) code is asked to be entered... :(

I also can't find the "PCM Compatible Bluetooth Headsets List", thus, much appreciated if other "Porsche Users/Owners" could indicate successful "PCM & Bluetooth Recent/Actual Headset Brand&Model" pairing... :dance:

Once more :beer:to all,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts