Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read a lot of forums and many Porsche owners want to paint the faceplates around the PCM!

Does anyone have instructions how to remove these faceplates? I would really appreciate this!

regards

//Joacim

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
This is how far I came (bild), how do I remove the bottom part of the metal case???

The other two pics is where I have the problem.....I have no idea how to remove the lower case!! Anyone??

//Joacim

·
Administrator
34,646 Posts
I thought you just pulled down on that tab/clip in the 3rd picture in between the 2 arrows and that allow the plastic to pop off? You might want to call Eric at BumperPlugs.com and see if he can walk you through the rest of the operation.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you very much :thanks:

But I can tell that the navigator monitor is very different to take apart :(
The lower module and the heater control is the same :)

Thanks again

//Joacim

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
You've also learned where to come for help and where not to!;) It would have been bad form of me to publicly refer you to another forum, but I was not surprised that as of yet none of the experts on that site could be bothered to reply to you. Glad you found Planet-9.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.