Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. How do you change the bluetooth so it comes out of all the speakers instead of the driver side tweeter? I find that I have to turn my bluetooth up quite a bit on the road (due to road noise / exhaust) and it sounds so shrill and high pitched coming out of the tweeter is there anyway to have the sound come out of all the speakers?

2. My map on the NAV (center console screen) is super zoomed in and it won't unzoom. If I touch the screen I can move about and maximize / min, but if I want to follow where the car is going and hit NAV it goes back to super zoomed.

On our other cars changing the above features is a joke, but the PCM is really driving me nuts and is not as intuitive as I hoped--even with 3 years using it. Anyone have any help with the above?

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
1. How do you change the bluetooth so it comes out of all the speakers instead of the driver side tweeter? I find that I have to turn my bluetooth up quite a bit on the road (due to road noise / exhaust) and it sounds so shrill and high pitched coming out of the tweeter is there anyway to have the sound come out of all the speakers?

2. My map on the NAV (center console screen) is super zoomed in and it won't unzoom. If I touch the screen I can move about and maximize / min, but if I want to follow where the car is going and hit NAV it goes back to super zoomed.

On our other cars changing the above features is a joke, but the PCM is really driving me nuts and is not as intuitive as I hoped--even with 3 years using it. Anyone have any help with the above?
Really? Perhaps it would be best to read the PCM manual, pages 170 through 174 should about cover it... ;)

Why is that no wants to read the manual? :hilarious:

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really? Perhaps it would be best to read the PCM manual, pages 170 through 174 should about cover it... ;)

Why is that no wants to read the manual? :hilarious:
My car is PDK so no PCM manual :)

Yea the music comes through all the speakers, but the voice during a phone call only comes through the driver side tweeter...

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
My car is PDK so no PCM manual :)

Yea the music comes through all the speakers, but the voice during a phone call only comes through the driver side tweeter...
????? PCM = Porsche Communication Management and has nothing to do with PDK...

Pages 170 through 174 describe how to make changes to the Map display, or if you prefer online resources: Porsche iManuals

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
????? PCM = Porsche Communication Management and has nothing to do with PDK...

Pages 170 through 174 describe how to make changes to the Map display, or if you prefer online resources: Porsche iManuals
Thanks, I know what PCM is...was meant to be sarcastic and a pun (hence the smiley)...appreciate the help!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.