Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to your site. I bought a used 2009 Cayenne last Friday, drove it home, and found a bad oil leak, so it's back at the dealership getting fixed. There are a couple of other issues, but seem pretty straight forward and I hope they are easily fixed. My question has to do with the PCM system, and may seem simple to Cayenne veterans. My car has the NAV with cd player, but does not have the USB/IPOD connectors in the console as the manual indicates. I'm guessing that my car didn't come with those features, so my question is can they be added easily or is that a major job? I can live without them, but would like them if not too much trouble. As the car is in the shop right now, I can't get any info to post here right now. Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
223 Posts
When you say "console" do you mean the bin between the seats? my connections are there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, that's where the owner's manual says they should be. Since I don't have them, I'm guessing I have a different model PCM. I'm asking if there is any way to add the iPod or USB connectors to the version I have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts