Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,

Anyone knows if the item from pelicaparts fits a PDK ?

Pedro himself doesnt ship during these covid period as the shipping cost is too high... im located in Asia. So its complicated.

Thanks in advance guys !

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the info in the link seems to indicate that it does fit - see the fitment section almost at the end of the page.
thanks buddy, thing is i have seen some replies before that the PDK is different from the manual and hence looking for some real world feedbacks.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
sorry I think I misread the question.... and was thinking 987.2 2.9....

actually this product looks interesting to tighten up the rear end. I see what you mean because the area that it is to be installed looks like it should clear on the autos as well since it is near the ARB and the transmission may be larger and block the bar in the tip/pdk models.

there is an install guide - perhaps can post a question there. Porsche Boxster Rear Suspension Support and Pedro Bar - 986 / 987 (1997-08) - Pelican Parts Technical Article

the main descriptor and the article mention that there is a different part for automatics/tip but doesn't seem to be mentioned/available anymore. (screen caps from Pelican and Pedro's sites)
Screenshot 2021-02-22 at 23.02.27.png

Screenshot 2021-02-22 at 23.07.40.png

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry I think I misread the question.... and was thinking 987.2 2.9....

actually this product looks interesting to tighten up the rear end. I see what you mean because the area that it is to be installed looks like it should clear on the autos as well since it is near the ARB and the transmission may be larger and block the bar in the tip/pdk models.

there is an install guide - perhaps can post a question there. Porsche Boxster Rear Suspension Support and Pedro Bar - 986 / 987 (1997-08) - Pelican Parts Technical Article

the main descriptor and the article mention that there is a different part for automatics/tip but doesn't seem to be mentioned/available anymore. (screen caps from Pelican and Pedro's sites)
View attachment 273069

View attachment 273070
Thanks man ! yea i checked and it seem it wont fit the the PDK models... seems i have to go the Rennline rear subframe stabliser instead. More pricey but still work the same

1 - 5 of 5 Posts