Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Vendor
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out our new mounts for new Cayenne at www.t-design9.com . We now have versions of Monaco magnetic wireless charger, Magnum magnetic holder, and mechanical universal phone mount (no pics of that one yet)

Both Monaco and Magnum - completely hidden when the phone is in.

Monaco magnetic wireless charger - about size of credit card

Magnum - small, discreet and super strong

· Registered
2 Posts
The smartphone in the car occupies a special position at once for a number of reasons. On the one hand, it is a convenient device for navigating unfamiliar terrain, connecting with friends and family, accessing music and radio even outside the city. On the other hand, according to the law in many countries, it is forbidden to use a smartphone while driving, including to conduct a conversation without special technical devices. I decided that I urgently needed a phone holder in the car but could not find true information for the purchase. My friend advised me to read reviews of gadget and there I was really able to find a convenient holder for myself. They curate and review the latest gadgets and recommend the best ones.

· Premium Member
35 Posts
I searched to see if there was a thread about phone mounts and this thread came up. Not sure why it's in the 958 section but replying to @virkdoc, I have the rennline with a mod.

I really like the OEM look of the rennline but the biggest complaint is, it sits too low. I bought an extension and it sits higher. The only slight drawback is it does vibrate more.

excuse the dusty PCM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.